Cookies are files downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and recover information about your browsing habits or equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way the equipment is used, they may be used to recognise you, the user.
Your browser memorises cookies on the hard drive during the current session; they take up minimal space and do not harm your computer. Cookies do not contain any type of personal information and most are deleted from your hard disk when you close your browser session (session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies and allow you to enable or disable temporary or saved cookies in their settings.
Ethika Global Consulting will not link saved personal data that you provided when signing up or purchasing a service to cookies without your express consent.
What type of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These cookies allow you to browse the website, platform or application and use the different options or services that it provides, such as controlling data traffic and communication, session identification, accessing restricted access sections, saving elements that make up an order, undertaking the order process, processing sign up requests or event participation, using security elements during browsing, storing security contents to broadcast videos or audio, or sharing content via social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These cookies let you access the service with some general predefined features in terms of a series of criteria on your terminal, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional settings from where you are accessing the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These cookies are used by us or third parties to calculate the number of users and conduct statistical analyses on website usage.
Browser analysis is carried out on our website in order to improve the products and services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies are either treated by us or by third parties and let us manage the advertising spaces available on the website as effectively as possible. They adapt the advert content to the service requested or how the website is used. This lets us analyse your browser habits on the internet and display adverts in accordance with your browser profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies help manage the advertising spaces that the web editor has included on a website, application or platform where services are rendered. These cookies store your behavioural data, obtained by continually observing your browser habits, which enables us to develop a specific profile so that advertising can be displayed in accordance with it.
Third-party cookies: Ethika Global Consulting Limited may use third party services on the behalf of Ethika Global Consulting Limited, which will collect data for statistics purposes on your website usage and to render other services related to this website’s activity and other internet services.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google, Inc. whose headquarters are at the address: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, United States.
This information may be transmitted to third parties for legal reasons or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
By using this website, you expressly accept that the information you provide is treated in the manner and for the purposes cited above.
However, blocking cookies on your browser may prevent you from making full use of the website’s features.